Friday and Saturday, July 21 & 22, 2017
Marlin, Dorado, Tuna and Yellowtail
TOURNAMENT HOURS: 6:00 am on Friday, July 21 to 4:00 pm on Saturday, July 22.
Fish may be weighed in at any certified scale location, but weigh slips must be e-mailed, faxed or delivered to BAC before 12:00 pm Sunday, July 22. Call to confirm the club has received your weigh slip.
One fish per angler, per species, limit for the trophy awards.
1. BAC Angling Regulations, Tackle Specifications & Boundaries (refer to BAC yearbook or call the club for details).
2. Anglers must have a current & valid California fishing license.
3. 1st place trophies will be awarded for each species.
4. Tournament channel VHF 65.
5. 30# line class MAXIMUM. – Your line will be tested to determine actual line breaking strength.
6. Any protest shall be subject to decision of the Tournament Committee–all decisions are final.
7. Tuna eligible: Yellow Fin, Blue Fin, and Big Eye.
8. Yellowtail and Dorado are separate categories.
9. Marlin Division: most released. First release wins in case of a tie.
Your entry fee includes the Awards and BBQ at the BAC on Wednesday, July 26th, starting at 5:30 pm.