YSH (Yellowtail, Seabass, Halibut)
15th Annual YSH Tournament
Yellowtail, White Seabass & Halibut
Anyone can enter, no membership required.
Thursday, June 8th through Saturday, June 10th
Committee: Mike Parks, Pete Binaski, Bob Hoose
TOURNAMENT HOURS: 8:00 p.m. Thursday through Saturday 5 p.m.
Fish may be weighed in at any certified scale location, but weigh slips must be e-mailed, faxed or delivered to BAC before 2:00 p.m. Sunday, June 11th.
Call to confirm the club has received your weigh slip.
One fish per angler, per species, limit for the trophy awards.
Wednesday, June 7th – YSH Kick-Off and Potluck Porch Party at the BAC starting at 5:30 p.m.
Includes White Seabass Rigging Class for all YSH Anglers conducted by Nate Dunham at 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 11th BBQ and Awards Party at the BAC starting at 2:00 p.m.
1. BAC Angling Regulations, Tackle Specifications & Boundaries (refer to BAC yearbook or call the club for details).
2. Anglers must have a current & valid California fishing license.
3. 1st place trophies will be awarded for each species.
4. Tournament channel VHF 65.
5. 30# line class MAXIMUM. – Your line will be tested to determine actual line breaking strength.
6. Any protest shall be subject to decision of the Tournament Committee–all decisions are final.
7. Minimum length: Halibut 24”; White Seabass 28”; Yellowtail 24”.